Re: Is http://schema.org preferred over http://schema.org? Is https://schema.org wrong?

Would changing to HTTPS create specific problems when we use the new hostname-based extension mechanism? I am really not an HTTPS expert, but I assume that the certificate would then have to cover the hostname-based URIs for reviewed extensions.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp