Re: The role of Role in Schema.org

I see now, the presence of blank nodes in the graph is assumed in the
example's description. This makes much more sense. Thank you.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu