FW: [schemaorg] Vocabulary for comics (#378)

Forwarding the message below to SchemaBibEx for comment:

I think we talked at some point about “MARC Code List for Relators” as a potential set of “extension” properties to Schema.org.

http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators.html

The comic proposal includes some that could be accounted for there and some that can’t:

artist      =>           http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/art

colorist =>           http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/clr

coverArtist
inker
letterer
penciler

I noticed recently, though, that WikiData is starting to account for a surprising number of these relationships with multilingual labels available:

artist                      http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q483501

colorist                 http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q873236

coverArtist
inker                      http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q1153051

letterer                http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q658404

penciler

Some are also represented as outright properties in their vocabulary:

http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:List_of_properties/Works

Jeff