Re: The Agent proposal in bib.schema.org is controversial

So the situation is we have a label for a thing, but we don’t know what sort of ‘thing’ it is, but we know it has played a role in relation to some creative work?

Do we actually know this is a ‘Person or Organisation’? Or just that it has played a role typically assigned to those types of thing?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com