Re: The Agent proposal in bib.schema.org is controversial

I think the scenario of interest comes from the [crappy old] data Ralph
describes.

Trawling through/displaying our bib data we identify Person & Organisation
entities from their relationship with a creative work (author, publisher,
etc.).  When describing them, in terms of Schema.org we can state they are
an instance of schemaPerson or schema:Organization.  Then we come across an
entity which is described as an agent (in bib terms) how do we mark that up?

Currently the only option is schema:Thing.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com