Re: Finalising bib.schema.org 1.0 proposal

Hi Richard, et al.,

I just wanted to state again for the record that I think it's premature to
be doing archival container modeling with this kind of time-frame. I
remember the length of deliberation we went through earlier in this group
to achieve some kind of consensus on a bib extension with a much narrower
scope. It feels problematic to me to do something completely new, for an
unrepresented-but-related domain, with input from very few people.

I don't disagree with what you've laid out in principle. I do worry about
fostering ill will with the archives community if this group runs with the
proposal as is without giving anyone from that domain a chance to chime in.

Anyway, do with my comment what you will. I just wanted to share the
concern.

Thanks,
-Corey

--