Re: BookFormatTypes

As one of the original proposers of AudioBook, I have some sympathy with proposing that it be a type in its own right.  Referencing the previous discussions it probably be a combination of Book and something like MediaObject.   I will mark this one as ‘L’ deferred to a later release proposal.

Ebook could be considered in a similar way.

I don’t think this is true however for the LargePrintBook, PrintBook, not seeing any property needs that that would warrant a specific type.

~Richard