RE: RDA and schema.org (was: An initial proposal for bib.schema.org)

All

Some of my previous posts to this list may be relevant:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemabibex/2013Jan/0019.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemabibex/2013Feb/0108.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemabibex/2014Feb/0022.html

(Most of what I say about FRBR is applicable to RDA.)

Cheers

Gordon