Re: January meeting tomorrow Thursday 16th

I note that this proposal[1] is not what we ended with at the end of the
last meeting. Although it was been actively worked on (as per the wiki
history) I cannot find any group discussion between that meeting and
today on this topic. In fact, we haven't mentioned the schema/Blog type
at all in our discussions. Did something invisible happen?

kc

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Article

--
Karen Coyle