Re: Strategy for marking sections as "draft / abandoned / recommended by schemabibex / published at schema.org"?

As some who lived through the DCMI discussions on similar matters many
moons ago (and the one whose experience sparked these discussions), I
should point out that for a user, knowing that a document has been
deprecated is only half the problem. The rest of it is "if this is a dead
end, where should I be instead?".

Diane