Re: Wikidata book schema

Am 15.09.2013 17:15 schrieb Antoine Isaac :

> The round-up of sites sounds like a great idea, Karen!

The comparison may find that the wikidata book task force[0] misses a
"dcterms:subject" on the work level. This is what at least Etienne and me is
thinking.[1]
Not sure if my proposal "main category topic"[0] is correct - what do you think?

pascal

[0]https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Books_task_force
[1]https://twitter.com/dr0ide/status/379496420870328320