Re: Holdings

Depends on your context and viewpoint.

Your thinking that all 3 of my branch libraries are the same company.

I was thinking and treating all 3 of my branch libraries as competitors...
like Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Abebooks.

Each of the 3 competitors all sell copies of "Gone with the Wind"...but
each one has a different SKU for the inventory system.

In libraries, the inventory system handles data for all 3 + whatever
branches or university annexes.  A library system would be equivalent to 1
of those competitors.

My opinion at this point ?  Just EXTEND Schema.org in that direction that
you need, specific for Libraries around the world.

Schema.org/Product is where you land... then just extend off that for now
for all your holdings needs around a specific Item.. or in Schema.org
terms.. a http://schema.org/IndividualProduct