Re: Candidates for the CreativeWork property names vote off

Ouch. The possibility of this interpretation is unacceptable to me:

A -> oneOf -> B
B -> oneOf -> A

I can't tell up from down anymore. It might even get confused for sideways. If that's what will happen, then I would withdraw "oneOf" from this list and suggest a different proposal for "seeAlso".

BTW, that seems like an oddly good idea. Now if I could just remember where I've seen it before. ;-)

Jeff

Sent from my iPad