Re: Kill the Record! (Was: BIBFRAME and schema.org)

Hi Karen,

Can you say a bit more about "I'm not convinced, having looked at some of
the pages, that WP shares the conceptual model that we'll find in our
data."? I'm not sure I understand what problems you foresee, nor what you
believe the ramifications of those problems to be.

I struggle with the idea that "..we then need to develop some best
practices for library data, knowing that non-library data will take its own
direction." I'm rather averse to maintaining our own little, non-conforming
corner of the Web without a really clear understanding of the impact--on
users--of this perceived conceptual incompatibility.

Thanks,
-Corey

--
Corey A Harper