Re: A request to use schema.org markup

Hi Karen, all,

+1 for keeping to implemented/implementable examples either as RDFa lite or microdata (as Europeana will use RDFa, I am uncomfortable with having microdata only, though).

Two notes:

- I think the "BEFORE schema.org markup" section can be skipped, having the "AFTER schema.org markup" one is enough: (i) syntactic highlighting will allow readers to figure out what the example without markup is and (ii) anyway the HTML code will display the same (hopefully ;-) ) when loaded in a browser.

- On the turtle-ish section: I'd be glad to help, but as I don't know which is "that" page...
I'd assume however you can just load the mark-up into a distiller and copy-paste the result, as already done in http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/CommonEndeavor

Cheers,

Antoine