Re: Updated Example to reflect proposed Audiobook type

There is also this Wikipedia page that could be refined into separate pages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edition_(book)

If all these edition favors had their own Wikipedia pages, people could use the Product Type Ontology to indicate this aspect.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad