Re: Reminder - next Schema Bib Extend Group meeting is on Tuesday

Can't disagree with anything you say.

The [under estimation] point I was clumsily trying to make was that holdings information is important at all levels - local, consortium, national, international, global and cross-domain.

Without availability information, we may as well just put up a 'like' button.

Without the interconnection between individual libraries and the aggregation hubs, we will just be individuals shouting in the wilderness.

~Richard