Re: Reminder - next Schema Bib Extend Group meeting is on Tuesday

Oh, and I added Audiobook to the agenda. There has been a significant
amount of work on audiobook on the Objects page.

http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Object_Types#AudioBook

We'll probably have to start the meeting setting some priorities for the
meeting ;-).

kc

--
Karen Coyle