AW: Reminder - next Schema Bib Extend Group meeting is on Tuesday

Apologies from me, conflicting priorities...

All the best,

Lars

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***
***Reading. Listening. Understanding. German National Library***

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik