Re: audiobook options in objects

Great, owen. I'll work on proposal 2 since that seems to be the mostly
likely one in my set. I'm not clear about repetition of property names
in schema.org -- is it legit to have two schemas that both have a
property "isbn"? I believe this was discussed either here or on the
public-vocab list, and I was left with the impression that the URI
pattern is

http://schema.org/[property]

and not

http://schema.org/Book/[property]
http://schema.org/Audiobook/[property]

Can anyone confirm? Because that would knock out a couple of the options
that are currently on the page.

kc