Re: Itemprop for person

*cheers loudly*

At ISNI we are looking at ways to make the identifiers resolvable - so that an ISNI could in fact be an actionable URI. The only thing stopping us is a "terms and conditions" click-through that we are about to eliminate. So a Person URI could be a direct link to their page in the ISNI database. (Or - to complicate matters - it could MULTIPLY resolve to both ISNI and VIAF...and Wikipedia...and other places, if the identifier is embedded in a DOI.)