Re: Course, a new dawn?

OK, taking Richard's advice about to put ontological purity to one side
in favour of pragmatism I have added an example of a self paced course
with no events but different modes to  the end of

http://course.schema-course-extend.appspot.com/Course
http://course.schema-course-extend.appspot.com/CourseInstance

I think this will work.

Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.