date set: Schema course extension kick-off call

Dear all,
The date for the schema course extension kick-off call is set for Monday
25 Jan at 1800 UTC
(World Clock: http://bit.ly/sch-course-jan )

The meeting will be about how to meet the aim of the group. I will put
together an agenda over the next week or so. If anyone has any items for
the agenda please let me know.

All the best, Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.