Re: Cost

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Wes Turner <wes.turner@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Wes Turner <wes.turner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So,
>> If CourseOffer is an rdfs:subClassOf [CreativeWork, Offer],
>> *if the application expands CourseOffer to e.g. [CreativeWork, Offer]*
>> then the record may surface in
>> queries including any of rdfs:Class set {CreativeWork, Offer,
>> CourseOffer}.
>>

> Offer
> +seller
> +offeredBy   # is this the same as seller to existing aplications with and
> without RDFS class inference?

And then to clarify the real transaction,
There is an :Offer
for a :Service
and/or a :Product (e.g. a :Credential > :OpenBadgesBadgeClass),
which then, in addition to time and effort Project(:Mission, :Goals,
:Objectives (%), {Tasks/Actions/...}),
yields an instance of said Credential,
per the terms of the Offer for Service and Product.