Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

>> Dan, the CTI project is quite large and engages participants through
>> various committees of interest from across the ecosystem. There has also
>> been significant outreach to related initiatives (e.g., the Open Badge
>> community and the W3C Verifiable Claims Task Force). There is a 47 member
>> Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) that has a member-only Google Group that
>> is publicly viewable; with an open invitation for anyone interested in
>> contributing to ask to join [3]. To my knowledge, no one wanting in has
>> been refused. The CTI project leads actually take the word "transparency"
>> in the initiatives name quite seriously.
>>
>> [1] http://www.credreg.net/page/domainsviewer
>> [2] http://www.credreg.net/page/propertiesviewer
>> [3] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cti-t
>> echnical-committee
>>

> Thanks, I hadn't seen these, and [3] has the technical substance that was
> missing from the main site.

Dan, while the viewers provide the most detail on the schema work, there is
a technical website at http://www.credreg.net/. The site you originally
noted is for the CTI initiative as a whole.

The tech team has taken on the task of editing the project site landing
page to make it easier for technical folk to find their way to the
technical site.

Stuart