Re: schema course extend: Progress!

I also agree that these pending examples should be candidates for the next
release - maybe even published as pending ahead of that release to obtain a
wider view.

Looking at what is currently on webschemas.org I see a self-contained yet
open to expansion (such as through educationalCredentialAwarded and
examples around accessibility with the, also pending, enhancements to
CreativeWork) connected set of terms.

Couple of comments:

   - We need to remove the @@@’s from examples.
   - Looking at CourseInstance and imaging an associated web page of
   ‘Events’ happening at a location, there is no easy route to identify the
   Course that the CourseInstance is an instance of.

   There are techniques in some of the markup serialisations to define
   reverse relationships which could be used, but it is not always that easy
   for non-experts to get their heads around.  However I think that an
   ‘instanceOfCourse’ property with a range of Course could be useful addition
   to CourseInstance.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate