Re: A JavaScript library for reading and writing to files?

I coded up an early alpha version of this

https://github.com/rwwcg/rww

To use:

var json = require('rww')('./test.json')

Adding the ('rww') will automatically propagate any changes you make in the
JSON back to the file system

It's a start, further work would be to make it multi protocol e.g.
http+file+others and allow auth with perhaps password

I would guess that could be best passed in as an options argument

PS I made a RWW Community Group github org, for coders, as we didnt seem to
have one @ https://github.com/rwwcg