Re: Twitter Bluesky -- Building a Social Web

Melvin,

Have you looked at the Indieweb community. The Indieweb ecosystem has more
active users than mastodon et al, is completely decentralised, is being
used as a twitter replacement, and too compliment twitter, is well
documented, and can/is being extended.

https://indieweb.org/

Pete

On Sat, 25 Sept 2021 at 23:43, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>