Re: Unvaccinated people?

Perhaps what this group of human beings on this list needs, is a reality
check about the implications of our decisions.

Here's one; this was apparently made lawful as a health measure,
https://twitter.com/TeabagginZombie/status/1440507783720300549?s=19

Where's his #RWW, where he automatically gets all the footage, all the
communications, all the media associated not only to his own history: but
what happened as others deployed their health measure upon him, said to be
lawful & in support of human rights, etc.

I understand the list doesn't want to know about any such things...

But tell me, for my own piece of mind, how it is that my work, let alone
yours, didn't enable this doctrine as they work to deploy apps that it is
said, humanity cannot exist without.

I think about the Afghanistan, like it's a strategy to ensure in the near
future only women will be leaders, as only women wear masks. After all,
that's the medical decree for my home state, that was just given "benefits"
(subs) via the USA, perhaps delivered on more than a decades time.

It is important to understand whether or not W3C stands for human rights.
Is this fundamental, inalienable concept merely written down as they
understand it in the context of post WW2 meaningful?

Or are documents such as the attached (denying usury) alongside other
implications more broadly, part of what W3C and therefore our "free work"
to "support humanity" put through a funnel to support.

Human rights = UN.

How do they apply to www?

What is the position of the membership?

Has anyone bothered to ask?