Re: Deployment, Deployment, Deployment! was: X509 and Verificable Creds: A Quick Note on WebID history - Re: All the Agents Challenge (ATAC) at ISWC 2021

"Vaccine Passports" & QRcode "check-in" requirements are essential WebIDs.

In 2013 https://m.facebook.com/rdf.webid/photos/379342372201668
"credentials" didn't exist, and due to historical problems this emergence
of "identity credentials" vs. "WebID" was a problem, arguably still is.

I suggest the definition of WebID be updated to support these new URIs
otherwise suggested to denote a "datasubject", which may infer a migration
ontologically from foaf to schemaorg.

Also, when trying to talk online about the very serious implications of
mandatory domestic Vaccinepassports for persons who seek not to be
economically locked out of societal participation,

#WebID is easier to say than #DigitalIdentity.

Timothy Holborn.