Re: operating-system or co-operating systems? Re: Coherent (modern) definition of RWW

On 5/19/21 6:19 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> This should be viewed as different from creating a token to fund work
> on apps or projects etc.  That's in essence is the model of public
> companies, too.  No issue with this, just that we should not have
> royalties, or taxes at the protocol level -- this rules out many block
> chain -- we can of course make our own block chain for the RWW, or
> make one as a side chain, the technology to do so will become
> increasingly accessible

This is both important and very interesting to me, and OpenLink Software
in general.

We want to take the LOD Cloud to the next level i.e., foster an
ecosystem where 'creators' are incentivized to create subject-matter
oriented Knowledge Graphs. Basically, this is about leveraging the LOD
Cloud as a distributed master DBMS into which 'creators' plug in their
subject-matter-specific details.

Links:

[1]
https://medium.com/virtuoso-blog/what-is-the-linked-open-data-cloud-and-why-is-it-important-1901a7cb7b1f
-- What is the LOD Cloud, and why is it important?

Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com
Community Support: https://community.openlinksw.com
Weblogs (Blogs):
Company Blog: https://medium.com/openlink-software-blog