Re: operating-system or co-operating systems? Re: Coherent (modern) definition of RWW

first one i tried to make (2000-2), i called it a 'network based operating
system' or basedrive network operating system -
http://webcivics.org/Basedrive.html

Consciousness  'status of the observer', its all kinda temporal... but
societies have employed the notion of 'common sense' to curate 'courts of
law' for a very long time.

For now, keeping my reply short;  few links,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPjXz1MVv0&list=PLCbmz0VSZ_voTpRK9-o5RksERak4kOL40&index=4&t=1s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPjXz1MVv0&list=PLCbmz0VSZ_voTpRK9-o5RksERak4kOL40&index=4&t=1s>

https://medium.com/webcivics/theoretical-relationship-between-social-informatics-systems-and-quantum-physics-reality-check-6ce3781d1a29
https://medium.com/webcivics/the-semantic-inforg-the-human-centric-web-reality-check-tech-50e2fa124ed4

in anycase; i think this discovery process is going well.  lots to plug
together into an insights document thing
(probably try to do so next week?  i assume, more will develop that can be
packaged into any such form of milestone thing).

Timothy Holborn