Re: operating-system or co-operating systems? Re: Coherent (modern) definition of RWW

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 10:33, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
wrote:

> first one i tried to make (2000-2), i called it a 'network based operating
> system' or basedrive network operating system -
> http://webcivics.org/Basedrive.html
>
> Consciousness  'status of the observer', its all kinda temporal... but
> societies have employed the notion of 'common sense' to curate 'courts of
> law' for a very long time.
>
> For now, keeping my reply short;  few links,
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPjXz1MVv0&list=PLCbmz0VSZ_voTpRK9-o5RksERak4kOL40&index=4&t=1s
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPjXz1MVv0&list=PLCbmz0VSZ_voTpRK9-o5RksERak4kOL40&index=4&t=1s>
>

> https://medium.com/webcivics/theoretical-relationship-between-social-informatics-systems-and-quantum-physics-reality-check-6ce3781d1a29
>
> https://medium.com/webcivics/the-semantic-inforg-the-human-centric-web-reality-check-tech-50e2fa124ed4
>
> in anycase; i think this discovery process is going well.  lots to plug
> together into an insights document thing
> (probably try to do so next week?  i assume, more will develop that can be
> packaged into any such form of milestone thing).

A typical path is user stories, functional requirements, specs, apps -- not
necessarily in that order -- but user stories help focus the mind