Re: kamikaze web dev?

Better yet;  how is the opposite made clearly, defensibly true - for
those engaged in - problems - seeking a better outcome for humanity (/ our
biosphere), which requires socio-economic semantics; but they may not exist
or function well...

per point; of temporal web / etc...

obviously(?), engaging others to 'commit' to works that are defined in such
a way that is likely to harm them (in support of how others profit); is
dishonourable, at a minimum...

maybe i don't understand.  i am mindful that 'slave' has migrated to be
often termed 'illegal' (ie: illegal worker), which is now seemingly
migrating to the term 'consumer' (ie: user of 'free online services'), but
it is complicated stuff...  Do we need an international audit on it?  IDK...

timothy holborn