Re: (human) identity fabric (agents concepts linked)

Fwiw; the more important underlying usecase, was about "rule of law" linked
to government funded "bad actors" seeking impunity for matters, such as
those that irreparably harm the human rights of kids.

Amongst others...

But I haven't really exposed such things online.  Respectfully....

Point being, person whose life is in jeopardy, should be able to walk into
a court of law, but their lives (digitally) on the table (like sig. Int.
Capabilities, former telco persot, personally) and ask for action; to save
lives.

California / others, didn't do that then, nor now.

Thought it was important.

Timothy Holborn.

Timothy Holborn.