Re: Forbidding access

Simple answer imo: I think that's (about) WAC

https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl

More complex considerations;

Fwiw, I think much of the semantics noted presently are oversimplified.
 Years back there was some effort to do schema generators or something of
that nature.

Support for rule of law (justice), has an array of requirements that are
too often poorly considered.  People live. Human has tools.  If our tools
should support life, then it shouldn't be designed to distort reality, imo.

Temporal structures are also important therein.

Imagine ending a long term relationship and all the records about a
person's like during that relationship (personal or work / commercial)
becomes semantically detached or disassociated, kinda linked to
disassociative identity disorder (DID), as a form of cyber physical
phenomenon.

Not sure how to solve problems for human agency ATM.  Safety is important,
particularly from those with DID issues.

Timo.