Re: Forbidding access

Martynas,

In practical terms you could have a generic rule that persons can read resources in general:

<John> a schema:Person .

<persons-can-read>
  acl:mode acl:Read ;
  acl:accessToClass rdfs:Resource ;
  acl:agentClass schema:Person ;
.

(Or make this more specific if you want, but the use of *Class terms is important.

I would like a way to fine tune the access, so that I can exclude more specific classes or individuals…

Hope this makes sense

Tom