Re: A Quick Note on WebID history - Re: All the Agents Challenge (ATAC) at ISWC 2021

Am 26.07.21 um 16:55 schrieb Kingsley Idehen:
> How did you arrive at that conclusion regarding browser
> plugins/extensions? Could it be lack of promotion on our part?
>
> We always offered those items in support of WebID, and they were based
> purely on the standard i.e., not specific to any of our back-end
> solutions [1][2].

I'm talking about the WebID history. I don't have the exact timeline in
my head, but I think the group was most active around 2013. That would
have been the time to work on that problem. As far as I can see, the
first version published on mozilla.org is dated 2017. Many people lost
already interest at that point. It's not OpenLinks fault. Many people
showed up in the group in 2012 and 2013, but nobody assigned that task
to any of them.