Re: Temporal Stack

FWIW; i think there's a fairly substantial process, may take some time, to
consider the various use-cases...

An example could be, the ability for persons to make an attack (ie: via
gitter, linkedin, facebook, etc.) then change the post / wording, to make
the responder look like an attacker.  so, reality distortion; is the
overall point...

another may be, that a 'credential' or some sort of signed linked-data
instrument says one thing when its issued, but later on, the underlying
resources are changed as to result in a circumstance where the issued
statement (that is temporal by nature) says something else entirely, later
on...

the major attack vectors are thought to be against 'good actors' not
professional organised crime experts (or 'opportunists' or whatever persons
in non-criminal organisations are termed).  therein also; i'm mindful of
false statements by police, whereby existing data collected online in a
temporally significant manner (ie: during or prior) says clearly something
other than the statement made by a governmental / public service,
official.