Re: Temporal Stack

AFAIK: it doesn't work so well for CMS generated HTML...

Do you have an alternative?

How could a methodology be produced, both at the CMS level and perhaps also
at a DLT (DHT, etc.) level?  IMO, it would require a URI structure?  DIDs
were intended to support it, but it appears they've got a different path..
maybe not? regardless, its a 'shared responsibility', which some may be
happy to pay to ensure, its provided...