Re: Temporal Stack

oh, fwiw:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160923103657/http://report.newzulu.com/en/photos/editors-picks/2013-11-01/4490/the-semantics-of-an-egalitarian-meritocracy.html

image is:
https://www.facebook.com/rdf.webid/photos/basw.Abo_sEx45gUWIJJhq1moSpMoPNKRcIiRUo3xL31dhez2YPbdU63fcKCts2SE-xP9IdCyR7C1quUVk-1mveHEKdZLF58qi4f2aAOG9BFWXsLSssbuo4eqIyfUAMO4r_i1d6zxBdi5hZsNnC8eDIMPXzVr/379342372201668/
as is also noted:

https://medium.com/webcivics/inforgs-the-collective-info-sphere-67a660516cfd?source=friends_link&sk=29ba4752f9a2ef12b6d2895539b52725
<https://medium.com/webcivics/inforgs-the-collective-info-sphere-67a660516cfd?source=friends_link&sk=29ba4752f9a2ef12b6d2895539b52725>

But a problem did crop-up, where the date of 2013 (linked also to
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-AWWDVv3V2QktsY2Z0WGRSdmc/view?usp=sharing
of the same year),

that date, is really important to me...

its a very different thing creating something vs. copying something, or
building upon other people's work. There are many use cases where this is
of vital importance for democracies, society, and life without war /
violence...  but it is indeed an ideology in nature; that the web hasn't
been able to sort out. yet.  IMO.

a document of mine
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-AWWDVv3V2d2trZW1UdVd3UVE/view?usp=sharing
from 2012...

https://www.google.com/search?q=filetype%3Apdf+site%3Adig.csail.mit.edu is
useful.  there's one, that i think was made in the 00's leading to:
https://timeline.knightlab.com/  which could ideally have a better tool
that could be employed rather than using a spreadsheet (imo).

cheers,timo.