Re: "Team" members wanted

Hi, I've just refactored an introductory document to the framework I'm
proposing for Business Integration. Don't hesitate in commenting or
reviewing. Be patient please, it's a first draft. I've tried to be more
concise than in previous documents. Thanks!

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf

Best,
Sebastián Samaruga
---