Re: Fwd: First draft of Linked Data Capabilities available

On 12/11/17 10:08 AM, elf Pavlik wrote:

> [...]

Hi Elf,

What the reasoning behind not having a vocabulary of terms that
describes the entities, entity types, and entity relationship types in
this discourse realm?

I've attempted reading this doc and it is hard to reach a point of
clarity without the aforementioned vocabulary.

OpenLink Software   (Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com)

Weblogs (Blogs):
Legacy Blog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen/
Blogspot Blog: http://kidehen.blogspot.com