Fwd: First draft of Linked Data Capabilities available

From: elf Pavlik <elf-pavlik@hackers4peace.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:08:48 -0600
To: public-rww@w3.org

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	First draft of Linked Data Capabilities available
Date: 	Wed, 06 Dec 2017 19:40:43 -0600
From: 	Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
To: 	public-credentials@w3.org, Mark Miller <erights@gmail.com>

Hello all!  I wrote up a first draft of Linked Data Capabilities (which
we agreed we would explore as a possible work item for the group, but
that I should get a draft written first):

   https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-ocap/

This is mostly a transformation into spec-text of the paper Mark Miller
and I did for Rebooting Web of Trust:

   https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rebooting-the-web-of-trust-fall2017/blob/master/draft-documents/lds-ocap/lds-ocap.md

Like I said, it's a first draft.  But I think the core things are
already there, and that it's looking pretty good... I even included a
gentle introduction-by-narrative section (which we did in ActivityPub as
well, and was generally well received).

Would love to hear feedback!
  - Chris