Re: Ideas for a possible framework

Those sets (and classes) are my ontology. Consider like I'm reifying
subjects, predicates, objects and triples into sets and 'calculating' its
kinds and this allows for schema less data sources (plain RDF triple
sources) type, relationships and behavior inference. That's why I bother
with metamodels, because I don't rely with source data coming with an
schema or ontology and I have to build or infer one and link and merge it
with existing ones. Then, the metamodels allow, for example, to build a LDP
or other protocol service from the schema less sources by means of the
inferred metadata. The whole document explains how this is intended to be
implemented.

Best Regards,
Sebastián Samaruga.