Re: Best practices for linking two ldp servers

or, just making sure I associate bshambaugh.rww.io/profile/card#me
owl:sameAs http://bshambaugh.org/foaf.rdf#me and have that somehow
associated with everything that is related to me in those two respective
data sources...how do i make sure of that?

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com