Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

Dbpedia Is a rather good app.

Openlink Virtuoso a very mature platform, with an array of access methods
built-in.

Do RWW apps still work with Openlink?

Or how about the oidc branch related works?

Did we get anywhere with http-signatures?

Timh.