Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

Martynas,

- really interesting.  i'll look into it more...

Another, very interesting integration is OSF [1].  I'm surprised people
haven't considered how to leverage that a little more...

Does anyone know if Virtuoso v7.x supports HTTP signatures?

[1] https://github.com/structureddynamics/Open-Semantic-Framework-Installer