Re: webid instant message alpha testing

Melvin

This looks very nice. I just tried the UI, didn't look at the triples.
I logged in and made three messages, and favorited one.
The UI seems to have been carefully thought about and the layout balanced and friendly.

To what extent are the triples cimba compatible?
Would be nice to have it use the workspace system.

I had a blank screens at a couple of points, it would  be nice for it to let me know what it is trying to do when it is waiting for a web server.

Looks like a great start!
Great to have you making rww app!

Tim