Re: No discussion of patents, was Re: Social AUTH Patent

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 00:49:18 +1000
To: Nick Vidal <nick@iss.im>
Cc: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
With the upmost of respect to Sandro,

this thread is out of control.  I believe he had the best of intentions,
and the discussion should be facilitated elsewhere.

as such, i've posed the question to the 'agent' i believe best positioned
to respond to the concerns

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rww/2015Aug/0019.html

https://www.w3.org/community/rww/  is an open community that all can join,
if they're not already.

RWW was formed by virtue of those works developed by people such as sandro,
leading from http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/ReadWriteLinkedData.html

Sandro's work - http://crosscloud.org/ is of high regard to me, and i'm
attempting to redirect the issue into better forum.

hope all understand.

Cheers,

Tim.